Support your business process events that do not require a run-time order
by adding a parallel process to a stage.
For example, if your business goal is to review a job
application, you can create a parallel process named Background check that you can conduct
outside of the main process.
Result: At run time, the process starts when a case enters the
stage.What to do next: Add meaningful tasks to your parallel process by adding
steps. For more information, see Adding a step to a process.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that
you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life
- In the Case life cycle section, hover over a stage, and
then add a process:
- To add a new process, click .
- To add a new multistep form, click .
- to reuse an existing process, click , and then select the process in the list.
- In the text field, replace the default process label with a descriptive
- Click Save.
- Optional: To prevent the process from running each time that a case reenters the stage,