Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Adding a question to a question page
Add a question to a question page to prompt users for information in a format that you define.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Surveys tab, click the name of a survey.
- Click a question page where you want to add the question, and then click .
- In the list that is displayed, select a type of question.
- In the rich text editor, enter the text for your question.
- Format your question, based on the type that you choose.
The following question types require formatting:
- Click Save survey.
- Formatting text boxes in a survey
Format mutliple text boxes in a survey to ask users to provide short text answers. For example, you can ask users to enter a first name or a phone number.
- Formatting a picklist in a survey
Format a picklist in a survey to define the choices that users can select to answer a question.
- Formatting a checklist in a survey
Format a checklist in a survey to define the choices that users can select to answer a question. For example, you can ask users to select the languages that they speak.
- Formatting a slider in a survey
Format a slider in a survey to contol the range of values from which users select an answer. For example, you can ask how many days users work each week by formatting a slider with the values one through seven.
- Formatting a radio button matrix in a survey
Format a radio button matrix in a survey to ask a series of related questions that are answered by selecting one option from a repeating group of radio buttons. For example, you can ask users to rate their pain threshold on a scale of one to five for different activities, such as swimming, running, or walking.
Previous topic Adding a question page to a survey Next topic Formatting text boxes in a survey