You can use the Annotation shape to add notes and comments to your flow. By documenting the functionality of a flow, you can share information with other developers.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle.
- Hover over a process in a stage, and then click the Configure process icon.
- Click the Flow shapes icon, and then click Annotation.
- Double-click the Annotation shape.
- Replace the default text with your notes or comments.
- Resize the Annotation shape to fit the text.
- Drag the Annotation shape to a different position on the canvas, based on the functionality that you are documenting.
- Click Save.
At run time, annotations do not have any affect on flow processing.