Attach a file or URL link to a question to provide supporting information that helps users provide answers more quickly.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Questions tab, click a question.
- Select the Include supporting document check box.
- In the Supporting label field, enter text to display in the tool tip for the file or URL.
- Attach the supporting information.
To attach a file:
In the Supporting type list, select File.
Click Choose File and navigate to a file on your local machine.
Click Upload File.
To attach a URL link:
In the Supporting type list, select URL.
In the Supporting URL field, enter the address of a website or supporting document.
- Click Save.
At run time, an icon is displayed next to the question. Users can click the icon to open the supporting website or document.