You can add a subprocess to a process in a stage to call an existing flow in your application. By using subprocesses, you can compartmentalize functionality and simplify the presentation of a process in a case type.
By default, subprocesses run in the context of the current case. You can change the context if your subprocess needs to update a specific case or class.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle.
- Hover over a process in a stage, and then click + Step > More > Processes to display a list of flows.
- Click the name of a flow, and then review the flow description.
- Click Select.
- If the flow accepts parameters, pass values for those parameters by entering values in the Parameters section of the contextual property panel.
- Click Save.