Define business classifications for case attachments to provide access control policies that are specific to each attachment category.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- Click the Settings tab.
- On the Settings tab, click Attachment categories.
- Click + Add attachment category.
- In the Category name field, identify an attachment
To create a new attachment category, enter a unique name.
To use an existing attachment category, press the Down Arrow key, and then select the name of the attachment category.
- Optional: To ensure that there is at least one attachment in this category when a user submits a case, select the Required for resolution check box.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.