Define conditions to ensure that your survey displays relevant questions, based on the context of the survey participant.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the name of a survey.
- Click a question in the survey so that it has focus.
- In the Visibility conditions section, click the Gear icon.
- Define the criteria for displaying the question at run time.
- In the Field list, select a question in your survey.
- In the Value field, enter a value that is the same format as
the expected answer to the question.
For example, you can enter a positive integer in this field when the answer represents years of experience.
- In the Comparator list, select an operation that compares the answer to the value that you provide.
- Click OK.
- Click Save survey.