Adjust question pages to meet your specific business needs by configuring advanced options. For example, categorize question pages to efficiently organize future reports, or to add an activity that performs an action before displaying the question page.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the Question pages tab, and then perform one of
the following actions:
- To create a question page, click Create question page, and then provide a name for your question page.
- To edit a question page, select the question page.
- In the Edit question page window, click Advanced question page settings.
- In the Category field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a category for the question page.
- In the Validation field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a validation rule for the question page.
- In the Pre-action field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the activity that you want to invoke before the question page is displayed.
- Click Save.