In Dev Studio, you can configure a mobile channel to send push notifications to users. Users can approve and reject cases and respond to messages in cases by responding to push notifications.
- Click the Records Explorer and expand the Process category.
- Click Notification.
- Click the notification for which you want to configure a mobile channel.
- On the Channels tab, in the Mobile section, clear the Enable push notifications check box to disable mobile push notifications for all users.
- If mobile push notifications are enabled, customize the mobile
- In the Message field, keep the default field value or enter the field value that holds your notification message for mobile push notifications. Click the Open icon to create a new field value or to open the field value that you specified.
- Optional: Enter parameters for the field value in the Parameters section.
- From the Default preference list, enable or disable the
mobile channel for all the users in your application.
They can update the preferences as needed.
- Click Save.