A work queue is a container that holds work that is waiting to be assigned to operators and robotic processes. Create a work queue so that work can be categorized prior to being assigned.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Create Work queue tab, in the Short description field, describe the purpose of the work queue.
- In the Work queue field, enter a name that clearly conveys the
purpose of the work queue and its contents to users of the application.
- Click Create and open to open the rule form.
- Specify an organization, division, and unit. For more information, see Associating a work queue with an organization.
- Click Save.