Ensure that your business process reaches a resolution on time, by defining an escalation action for a case. By enforcing service-level agreements and implementing escalation actions, you enforce timely resolution of cases and meet deadlines that you agree on with your customers.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the case working area, click the Settings tab, and then click Goal & deadline.
- In the Goal section, in the
Notify subsection, select recipients of the
- To notify a creator of the case, select Creator.
- To notify the participants of the case, select Participants.
- If you select to notify participants, click Manage participants, select the case participants that you want to notify, and then click Done.
- In the Message subsection, select a message type:
- To send a standard notification, select Use default message.
- To compose an email message, select Compose a message, provide a subject, click Compose, enter your message, and then click Done.
- In the Deadline section, create a notification by repeating steps 3 through 5.
- Click Save.