Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Disabling assignment notifications
Prioritize the tasks that need the greatest visibility in a case by disabling notifications for other assignments.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the Case life cycle section, in the process that you want to edit, click Configure process.
- In the flow canvas, double-click the assignment for which you want to add a notification.
- In the Assignment properties dialog box, expand the Notifications section.
- In the Send notification list, select Never.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Sending custom notifications about new assignments Next topic Enabling field-level auditing