Format a checklist in a survey to define the choices that users can select to answer a question. For example, you can ask users to select the languages that they speak.
- Find a checklist question to format, if you do not have one open already.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the name of a survey, and then click a question of type Checklist.
- Define the choices in the checklist.
- In the Checklist options section, click + Add value.
- In the text field that is displayed, enter a label for the check box.
- Optional: To control when a choice is included in the checklist, define conditions.
- Click .
- From the Visible when drop-down list, select When, then click Edit.
- From the Field drop-down list, select the field that controls whether the check box is displayed in the group.
- From the Comparator drop-down list, select the comparator for the when condition.
- Click Select values, and then select the values that determine whether the check box is dispalyed.
- Click Submit.
- Click OK.
- Optional: Store the selected choice in a format that is different from the label.
- Click .
- In the Reporting value field, replace the
default value with your custom value.For example, you in a list of languages that users speak, you can use an abbreviation for each language.
- Click Save survey.