Format a slider in a survey to contol the range of values from which users select an answer. For example, you can ask how many days users work each week by formatting a slider with the values one through seven.
- Find a slider question to format, if you do not have one open already.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the name of a survey, and then click a question of type Slider.
- In the text field, enter the text of the question.
- In the Question settings section, format the
- In the Starting range field, enter the minimum numerical value for the scale.
- In the Ending range field, enter the maximum numerical value for the scale.
- In the Interval field, enter the numerical interval between the possible values on the scale.
- Optional: To preset the answer to the question, enter a value in the Default value field.
- Click Save survey.