You can use the Change to a specific stage shape to move a case to a different stage in the case life cycle or the Change to the next stage shape to move a case to the next stage. By revisiting or skipping a stage, you can support out-of-sequence processing in a case.
- Add the Change to a Stage specific shape to the life cycle of your case.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle.
- Hover over a process in a stage, and then click or Change to the next stage.
- Click Select.
- If you selected Change to a specific stage, in the Stage field, select the stage a case enters when the Change to a specific stage shape is processed.
- Optional: To clean up unresolved work, select the Close open assignments from current
stage on change check box.
At run time, open assignments are resolved before the case leaves the current stage. All processes that originated from the stage, including supporting processes and excluding spin-off flows, are stopped.
- Enter the audit note.
- Click Save.