You can use the Post to Pulse shape to add messages to the social activity stream of a case. By posting information as it becomes available, you can inform case workers and provide a visible discussion thread for stakeholders.
- Add the Post to Pulse shape to the life cycle of your case.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle.
- Hover over a process in a stage, and then click .
Tip: For advanced processes, click Configure process to add the shape to the flow canvas.
- Click Select.
- Identify the user who is responsible for the post.
To create a post for the user who is currently processing the case, in the User posting list, select Current operator.
To create a post for another user:
In the User posting list, select Other.
In the list that is displayed, select a user ID.
- In the Message field, enter the text for the post.
- Enter the audit note.
- Click Save.
At run time, a post is added to Pulse that other users can view or respond to.