To create more personalized and comprehensive surveys, reuse answers to questions in the subsequent questions. For example, if a question prompts users to enter their name, you can start the following questions with the answer.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the name of a survey.
- Click .
- From the drop-down list, select the type of question that you want to create.
- In the text box, enter a question, and then place the cursor where you want to reuse the answer.
- Click the Insert Property icon.
- Select a question whose answer you want to reuse.The question that you select must appear in the survey before the question that you are creating.
- Optional: To reuse a property from outside your current survey, select the
Relevant properties check box.