When you work on multiple applications, you can switch between them by using the Application menu.
- In Dev Studio, click the name of your current application to access the Application menu.
- Click Switch Application.
- From the alphabetized list, select an application to become your current application.
Note: The list of available applications is based on the access groups defined on your Operator ID form. If more than one access group points to the same application, the Switch Application menu displays the application label followed by the access group in parenthesis.
- Adding the My Applications gadget
To conveniently navigate between your applications, add the My Applications gadget to your existing portal or application by embedding a header and a menu.
- Setting the default landing page to My Applications
To navigate conveniently between your applications, access the My Applications gadget after you log in to your portal. You can use the gadget to see an overview of all your applications with short descriptions, and then search for and select an application that you want to open.