Control the order of events in a case by adding a sequential process to a
stage. A sequential process orders related actions that lead to the resolution of a
For example, if your business case is to review a job application, you
can create a sequential process that includes the following tasks:
- Prepare interview questions
- Conduct the interview
- Prepare the candidate's assessment
Before you begin: Add stages to your case type. See Creating a primary stage.
Result: At run time, the process starts when all steps in the
previous process are completed.What to do next:
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that
you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life
- In the Case life cycle section, hover over a stage, and
then click .
- In a new text field, replace the default process label with a descriptive
- Optional: To change the run-time order of a process, drag the process to a different
position in the stage.
- Click Save.