Help users access and compare data by setting up a form with a table.
Tables are a basic component that you can use to create a clear interface in
For example, tables that display the status of
open cases can help managers quickly assess how a project is progressing.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that
you want to open.
- In the case working area, click the Views tab.
- Click .
- In the Columns section, add the columns that you want to
include in your table by clicking Add, and then select
the property that you want to associate with the column.
The system sources columns from the current case type.
- In the Sort by list, select the property that you want
to use to sort the table.
- In the Sort order list, select the order in which you
want to sort the table.
- Optional: To define what data is displayed in the table, set filters:
- In the Filter by list, select
Custom, and then click the
- In the Condition Builder window, define the
expression that you want to use to filter table contents.
- Optional: To build a complex filter with more than one expression, click the
Add icon, and then define the additional
- Optional: To define additional table behavior, select the check boxes that represent
specific personalization settings.
- Click Submit.