Increase the productivity of your team by personalizing the dashboard with widgets that display relevant information. For example, you can design a workspace that includes a widget for frequently used reports to help managers save time and oversee their projects.
- In the navigation menu of your application, click Dashboard.
- In the upper-right corner of the work space, click the Personalize the dashboard icon.
- In the Edit dashboard pane, choose a widget:
You can also add or delete widgets by using the Add widget(s) and Delete this widget buttons in the user interface preview.
- In the slot where you want to position the widget, click Add widget.
- In the Add widgets to slot window, select one or more widgets
that you want to add to the slot, and then click Add
Result: The widget appears at the bottom of the slot.
- Optional: To change the position of the widget, drag the widget into the correct slot by following the guide markers that are displayed on the screen.
- Optional: To remove any of the widgets, click the Delete this widget icon.
- In the work area, hover over the newly added widget, and then determine if there are
additional options to configure:
Choices Actions Click to edit
- Click the widget.
- In the Edit dashboard pane, edit the widget with the configuration controls.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish.
No Click to edit message Click Publish.
- Dashboard widgets
A dashboard widget displays operational information about your application and key performance indicators, such as the number of assigned items or the average time to resolve a case. By personalizing your dashboard with widgets that are relevant to your role, you can increase productivity.