You can use the Question page shape to collect information from a user who is processing a case. By providing a structured format for questions and answers, you can quickly incorporate user feedback into a case.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Worklow tab, click Life cycle.
- Hover over a process in a stage, and then click .
- Click Select.
- In the Select question page field, press the Down Arrow key, and then select the name of your question page.
- Optional: Ask a specific user, instead of the current case worker, to answer the questions on the
- In the Route to list, select Specific user.
- In the Operator field, press the Down Arrow key and then select the name of a user in your application.
- To control whether the question page is displayed in the case at run time, press the Down Arrow key in the Display when field, and then select a when condition.
- Click Save.