Add a branch to a survey to define the conditions that skip or revisit questions at run time.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the name of a survey.
- Click .
- In the Branch field, click the Edit icon, and then enter a label for the branch.
section, define the
conditions that determine the next item in the survey.
- Click Click to add condition.
- In the Field list, select a question in your survey.
field, enter a value that is the
same format as the expected answer to the question.
For example, you can enter a positive integer in this field when the answer represents years of experience.
- In the Comparator list, select an operation that compares the answer to the value that you provide.
- Optional: To define more conditions, click Add path.
- Click OK.
- In the Go to list, select a survey item to display to the user when the condition returns a true value.
Otherwise go to
list, select a survey
item to display to the user when the condition returns a false
For example, you can skip to the next question page in a personal health survey, when users indicate that they do not smoke.
- Click Save survey.