In Dev Studio, you can create a notification to inform users about events that they are involved in or interested in.
- In the Dev Studio header, click .
- On the Create form, enter values in the fields to define the context of the
- Describes the purpose of the notification.
- Specifies a unique identifier for the notification.
- You can keep the default value or click Edit to define an identifier.
- Add to ruleset
- Identifies the name and unlocked version of a ruleset that stores the notification.
- Click Create and open to open the Notifications form.
- Optional: To prevent the notification from being run when referenced, select Mute
notification on the Advanced tab.
Tip: As a best practice, mute overridden notification rules rather than withdrawing the rules.
- Click Save.