To increase productivity and facilitate distribution of the workload in your application development process, create a team. You can then assign work to team members, and speed up resolution of your cases by providing the team with collaboration tools.
- In the header of App Studio, navigate to a portal that contains the Teams widget.
- In the navigation pane, click Teams.
- In the header of the My Teams section, click Create team.
- In the Create team window, provide information about the
- In the Name field, enter a unique team name.
- Optional: To provide more information about the team, in the About field, enter some text that describes the purpose of the team.
- In the Manager field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the name of the user who supervises the work of the team.
- Click Submit.
- Add team members:
- In the My Teams section, click the team name.
- On the Team page, in the Members section, click the Edit members icon.
- In the Edit members window, in the text field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a user name.
- Click Add.
- Click Submit.
- Optional: To edit information about the team, on the Team page, click .
- Creating work groups
Manage work inside your organization logically and efficiently by creating work groups. A work group connects a manager and a group of reporting users to enable relevant workflow management and improve communication.
- Creating a work queue
To improve workload management and task routing in your application, create a work queue that holds assignments for operators and robotic queues. Because you associate a work queue with a group of users or a robotic queue, you logically and efficiently categorize work inside your organization.