By adding the pyTransferAssignment flow action to the assignment shape in your process, you enable end users to transfer assignments at run time, which can speed up case processing and support selection of the most competent worker to resolve a particular case.
The pyTransferAssignment flow action enables users to manually reassign an assignment to another operator, a reporting manager, work queue, work group, or work group manager. After a transfer, the assignment appears in the worklist of the new assignee.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App.
- On the Classes tab, expand the case type in which you want to edit the assignment, and then click .
- Click the name of the flow that you want to modify.
Note: You can modify any flow apart from the flow for the Create stage.
- On the Edit Flow form, on the Diagram tab, double-click an assignment.
- In the Assignment properties dialog box, in the Advanced section, in the Local action list, select pyTransferAssignment.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.