- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle.
- Hover over a process in a stage, and then click .
- Click Select.
- In the Step properties pane, in the Type of
queue list, choose a type of the queue processor that you want
For more information about when to use standard or dedicated queues, see Queue Processor rules:
- To use a default queue processor, select Standard, and then in the Activity name field, provide an activity that the rule runs.
- To use a custom queue processor rule, select Dedicated, and then in the Queue processor field, provide the queue processor that you want to run.
- In the Lock using list, select a type of lock that you
want to apply:
- To open a top-level page that your application currently processes,
select Primary page.
Your application uses a pzInskey to find and lock the page.
- To open a page that you define manually, select Key defined on property, and then in the Property name field, enter a property name that corresponds with the page that you want to open and lock.
- To open a page without a lock from the database, select None.
- To open a top-level page that your application currently processes, select Primary page.
- Optional: To resolve the activity in a different context than the context that your application uses to queue the item, in the Alternate access group field, enter the name of an access group that you want to use to resolve the activity.
- Click Save.