To send custom correspondence to case participants about the creation of new assignments, override your notification policy.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the Case life cycle section, in the process that you want to edit, click Configure process.
- In the flow canvas, double-click the assignment for which you want to add a notification.
- In the Assignment properties dialog box, in the Advanced section, expand the Notifications section.
- In the Send notification list, select Custom.
- In the Notify field, press the Down arrow key, and then select an activity that sends correspondence to one or more work parties.
- If the activity accepts parameters, enter a value for each parameter in the fields that
appear.Your application validates the parameter values when you save the flow.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.