To improve the resolution of cases, ensure that mobile users of your
application receive information about meaningful events in business processes, by
enabling push notifications.
You can notify users about new assignments in
their worklists, and then ensure that the users resolve their tasks on time by sending goal
and deadline notifications.
Before you begin:
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that
you want to open.
- In the case working area, click the Settings tab.
- In the settings navigation panel, click
- In the Push notifications (only for mobile app) section,
enable notifications about elapsed goals and deadlines by selecting the
Enable push for goal and deadline notifications check
box.Result: When you set at least one escalation action to notify the assignee or
the manager, and then the service-level agreement for an assignment expires, the
system sends push notifications to users whose devices are logged
- Enable notifications about new assignments by selecting the Notify
user when assignment is routed to worklist check box.
- Click Save.