To navigate conveniently between your applications, access the My
Applications gadget after you log in to your portal. You can use the
gadget to see an overview of all your applications with short descriptions, and then
search for and select an application that you want to open.
By default, the
gadget is available in App Studio.
Before you begin: To switch between applications in portals other than
App Studio, add the gadget. For more information, see Adding the My Applications gadget.
- In Dev Studio, open an application in which you want
to set the My Applications gadget as default.
- Hover over your operator icon, and then click Access
- In the Available portals section, click Add
- In the new Name field, enter
- In the Default column, select the radio button for your
- Click Save.