- Create a truststore with the Remotecasetype_Truststore
name, and then upload the
.jkstruststore file of the producer system.For more information, see Creating a keystore for application data encryption.
- Create a keystore with the Remotecasetype_Keystore name,
and then upload the
.jkskeystore file of the consumer system.For more information, see Creating a keystore for application data encryption.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Security category, and then click Token Profile.
- In the list of instances, open the
Remotecasetype_Consumer token profile.
- In the Security section of the token profile, configure
- In the Security configuration list, select Signature.
- In the Signature type list, select Asymmetric.
- In the Signature type algorithm field, press the Down arrow key, and then select RS256.
- In the Keystore field, enter the keystore that
you created in step 2.
- In the Password field, enter the password related to the keystore.
- Click Save.
Configuring a consumer system requires a keystore and truststore that support connection to the producer system, as well as copying and then editing a token profile that Pega Platform includes by default.