.csvfile that contains a data model.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- In the header of the Case types landing page, click New.
- In the Create case type dialog box, in the Case type name field, enter the name of your questionnaire.
- Expand the Advanced section, and then, in the Type section, select Questionnaire.
- Optional: To speed up the development of your questionnaire, reuse assets from another
- Expand the Advanced section.
- In the Reuse assets from list, select a case type that you want to reuse.
- Optional: To provide fields for your questionnaire upon creation, upload a file that
contains a data model:
- Expand the Advanced section, and then select the Create data model using spreadsheet check box.
- Click Next.
- In the Select file dialog box, click Choose File.
- Navigate to the file with the data model, and then click Open.
- Click Next.
- In the Create fields dialog box, specify field names and field types, and then click Create.
- Click Save.
- Adding a question page to a questionnaire
To organize related questions, create a question page. You can reuse a question page across multiple questionnaires, and as a result, speed up the development of your application.
- Adding a question to a question page
Prompt users for information in a format that you define by adding a question to a question page. At run time, users interact with questions that you provide and deliver data that your business processes require to reach resolution. By engaging multiple types of questions, you can collect the exact information that you need.
- Best practices for creating questionnaires
You can use questionnaires to gather information from users. Apply best practices that can help you create questionnaires that are easy to use and maintain. For example, if you create a questionnaire about customer service satisfaction with short, precise questions grouped into pages based on the service area, you can then quickly adjust the visibility of particular pages based on the user input, and conveniently reuse parts of your questionnaire in the future.