To display a question in a read-only mode, you define a condition in a condition builder. At run time, if the condition evaluates to true, your application displays the question in a read-only mode and prepopulates the answer with the value that the user provided in another case in the field that you use in the condition builder.
- Navigate to the questionnaire:
Choices Actions Open the questionnaire in App Studio
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- In the list of case types, open a case type of the Questionnaire type that you want to edit.
Open the questionnaire in Dev Studio
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the questionnaire that you want to edit.
- If you have multiple questions on the question page, click the question that you want to edit.
- In the Question settings pane, in the Read-only when conditions section, click the Configure icon.
- In the Conditions dialog box, create a condition by providing a value to compare at run time, a comparator, and a value to compare against the first value.
- Optional: To add more conditions, click Add a row.
- If you create multiple conditions, define whether a question needs to meet all or any conditions by selecting either and or or between the rows.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.