- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the case working area, click the Settings tab.
- In the settings pane, click Auditing.
- In the Auditing window, turn on the Enable field audit switch.
- In the Fields column, select the check boxes next to the
fields that you want to enable for auditing.
- If you want to enable fields in a data relationship, click the name of a data relationship, and then repeat step 5.
- Click Save.
- Packaging rules and data that contain field-level auditing information
To save time and maintain consistency when you deploy your application in another environment, ensure that the field-level auditing data in your cases persists, by packaging specific rules and classes.
- The extension point for field-level auditing
You can override the extension point for field-level auditing to facilitate reporting. For example, you can include the index keys of the audited properties in the audit table.