Importing a question template
Automate the creation of single-answer questions by importing a question template. For example, the author of a marketing campaign provides a list of questions that you can add to a questionnaire in your application to collect information from the customers.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Questions tab, click Import questions.
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the location of your question template, and then upload the file by clicking Open.
- Optional: To make the questions compatible with questionnaires that are outside your work pool, in the Apply to class field, provide the name of the class that contains your questionnaires.
- Click Next.
Result: The application validates the entries in your question template.
- Click Import.
- Optional: To review a summary of questions that your application created, updated, or skipped, click View details.
- Click Done.
Previous topic Populating a question template Next topic Troubleshooting question template errors