Enhance your application and begin processing your business cases by inviting
collaborators with different skills and roles.
When you invite collaborators, you
define the type of access that you grant to the users of your application. Your application
illustrates different user and access types by personas. You can select from personas that
reflect run-time users, and developer roles that correspond with design-time users. For example,
you can invite members of a development team and associate them with developer roles, so that
the team can start working on your application. You can also invite run-time users to process
work in your application and, for example, associate them with a customer service representative
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Users, and then click User
- On the People tab, in the working area, click Invite
people to your application.
- In the Add users to application window, in the autocomplete field,
press the Down arrow key, and then select a user name or email address.
- In the list of personas, define the type of access for the user of your application, by
selecting a role:
- To invite run-time users, select an option from the Personas
section of the list.
- To invite design-time users, select an option from the Developer
roles section of the list.
- Click Add.
- Send an email with an invitation to the user by clicking Send
- To invite more users, repeat steps 3 through 6.
- Close the Add users to application dialog box.