Modify the list of operators and the list of work queues that are available
for business logic-based routing of assignments so that the lists contain only relevant
workers. Modify the lists to ensure that the assignment is routed to an appropriate
person or work queue.
For example, you can filter the list of operators, so
that you can only select workers with specific privileges.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Technical category, and then
- Open pyGetOperatorsOrWorkQueues.
- Modify the activity to meet your specific needs, for example, add a step to
view the list of operators that have certain privileges:
- Click Add a step.
- Enter a label for the step.
- Click When, and then select Enable
conditions before this action.
- Define when criteria. For more information, see Activity form - Completing the Steps tab - Entering preconditions.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save as.
- Click Create and open.