- Add the Load data page step to a case life cycle:
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In a process where you want to preload a data page, click .
- Click Select.
- To provide a unique name for the step, in the Load Data
page field, enter a value.
For example: Enter Load currency rates.
- In the Step properties pane, in the Data Page Name field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the data page that you want to preload.
- If the data page contains parameters, in the Parameters section, specify values for the parameters.
- Optional: To provide more information for auditing purposes, in the Audit note field, press the Down arrow key, and then select an audit note to associate with the step.
- Optional: To enable users to navigate to this step from the case breadcrumb navigation, select the Enable navigation link check box.
- Click Save.
In your case life cycle, add the Load data page step before the step that displays information to users. For example, add the Load data page step that preloads currency rates before the Calculate interest rate step in which a customer service representative (CSR) calculates rates for customers who want to obtain a loan in another currency.
For example: The following figure shows a step that preloads a data page with currency rates
before a CSR calculates loan interest rates in a case: