- Navigate to the questionnaire:
Choices Actions Open the questionnaire in App Studio
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- In the list of case types, open a case type of the Questionnaire type that you want to edit.
Open the questionnaire in Dev Studio
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the questionnaire that you want to edit.
- Click a question with one of the following answer formats:
- Check box
- Radio button matrix
- In the Question settings pane, in the Scoring section, click the Properties icon.
- In the Binary window, assign numeric values to the choices.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
You can configure scoring only for questions that you add to a question page in a questionnaire. Individual questions that you ask by using the Question shape in a case life cycle do not support scores.