- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the Case life cycle section, in the process that you want to edit, click Configure process.
- In the flow canvas, double-click the assignment for which you want to add a notification.
- In the Advanced section, click Assignment details.
- In the Confirmation note field, press the Down arrow key, and
then select the name of a field value that contains a message.
As a best practice, create confirmation notes that reflect the assignment instructions.
For example: You can configure the Create a purchase order assignment with the following confirmation note: A purchase order will now be created.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
At run time, the Work-.pyConfirmMessage section displays the confirmation note when the user completes an assignment, or when the case moves to the next step in the life cycle, and an application routes that step to a different user or a work queue. If a user processes two assignments sequentially, the application sends only the confirmation note for the assignment that a user completes later.