Sending push notifications about case events
To improve the resolution of cases, ensure that mobile users of your application receive information about meaningful events in business processes, by enabling push notifications.You can notify users about new assignments in their worklists, and then ensure that the users resolve their tasks on time by sending goal and deadline notifications.
- To use push notifications, install your mobile app on a device, and then enable push notifications in the app. For more information, see Engaging mobile users with push notifications, and Configuring a mobile notification channel.
- To send push notifications about service-level agreements that mobile users miss, configure escalation actions for assignments. For more information, see Defining an escalation action for a stage and a process.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the case working area, click the Settings tab.
- In the settings navigation panel, click Notifications.
- In the Push notifications (only for mobile app) section,
enable notifications about elapsed goals and deadlines by selecting the
Enable push for goal and deadline notifications check
Result: When you set at least one escalation action to notify the assignee or the manager, and then the service-level agreement for an assignment expires, the system sends push notifications to users whose devices are logged on.
- Enable notifications about new assignments by selecting the Notify user when assignment is routed to worklist check box.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Sending email notifications from cases Next topic Sending confirmations of completed assignments