Setting the default landing page to My Applications
To navigate conveniently between your applications, access the My Applications gadget after you log in to your portal. You can use the gadget to see an overview of all your applications with short descriptions, and then search for and select an application that you want to open.By default, the My Applications gadget is available in App Studio.
- In Dev Studio, open an application in which you want
to set the My Applications gadget as default.For more information, see Switching between applications in Dev Studio.
- Hover over your operator icon, and then click Access group.
- In the Available portals section, click Add portal.
- In the new Name field, enter pyApplications.
- In the Default column, select the radio button for your new portal.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Adding the My Applications gadget Next topic Engaging and notifying stakeholders