- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle.
- In the Case life cycle section, in a stage, click .
- In the text field, replace the default process label with a descriptive name.
- On the General tab, in the Start
process section, define the condition to start the
- To start the process when the case reaches this stage, select Always.
- To choose a custom condition that determines whether the process starts, select Custom condition, and then select the condition.
- To reuse an existing condition, select Existing condition, and then select the condition.
- In the properties panel, in the Route to list, identify the user
or team that performs the task:
- To assign the task to the user who last updated the case, select Current user.
- To assign the task to another user in your application, select Specific
user, and then configure the user parameters.
You can assign the task to a user by user name, a user by user reference, the reporting manager of the user who last updated the case, or a case participant.
- To assign the task to a team that shares a work queue, select Work queue, and then select a team.
- To automatically assign the task to a user with the appropriate availability,
skill set, or workload, select Use business logic, and then click
the Configure business logic icon.
For more information about configuring business-based routing, see Assigning users automatically at run time.
- In the Template section, select the navigation type in
the multistep form by clicking Change, and then choosing
the navigation template.The default setting is horizontal navigation.
- Add a step to the multistep form by clicking Form
step.For more information about configuring steps, see Steps in a case life cycle.
- In the text field, replace the default step label with a descriptive name.
- Click Save.
Configuring advanced options for a multistep form
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the Case life cycle section, hover over a multistep form in a stage, and then click the Configure process icon.
- Click the Open process link, and then, on the canvas, double-click the Start shape.
- Perform any number of the steps from 3 to 11 in Creating a screen flow.