- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Settings tab, click Attachment categories.
- Click Add attachment category.
- In the Category name field, identify an attachment
- To create a new attachment category, enter a unique name.
- To use an existing attachment category, press the Down arrow key, and then select the name of the attachment category.
- Optional: To ensure that a case contains at least one attachment in the attachment category when a user submits the case, select the Required for resolution checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
You can save time by selecting an existing category or create new categories to address your business requirements. You can also specify whether an attachment of a specific category is required to resolve a case. Consider a scenario for a loan application case type, in which a resolution is possible only when a case contains a document with the proof of income of an applicant.