Define conditions to ensure that your questionnaire displays related questions that are relevant to a given scenario, based on the context of the questionnaire participant. For example, in an onboarding application, the questionnaire displays questions about preferred office accommodations only if the employee does not work remotely.
- Navigate to the questionnaire:
Choices Actions Open the questionnaire in App Studio
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- In the list of case types, open a case type of the Questionnaire type that you want to edit.
Open the questionnaire in Dev Studio
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the questionnaire that you want to edit.
- Click the question page for which you want to configure visibility conditions.
- In the Page settings pane, in the Visibility conditions section, click the Properties icon.
- In the Conditions dialog box, define a condition by providing a value to compare at run time, a comparator, and a value to compare against the first value.
- Optional: To add more conditions, click Add a row.
- If you create multiple conditions, define whether a case needs to meet all or any conditions by selecting either and or or between the rows.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.