In Dev Studio, you can configure an email channel to send
notifications to users. Users can reply to email notifications to post messages in a
For relevant training materials, see the Sending emails during case processing module on
- Click the Records Explorer and expand the Process
- Click Notification.
- Click the notification for which you want to configure an email channel.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To customize the email channel, go to 5.
- To disable email notifications for all users, on the
Channels tab, in the Email section,
clear the Enable email checkbox, and then go to 6.
- If email notifications are enabled, customize the email channel by performing the
- In the Subject field, keep the default field value or enter
the field value that holds your notification message for email notifications. Click
the Open icon, to create a new field value or to open the field
value that you specified.
- Optional: Enter parameters for the field value in the Parameters
- In the Correspondence field, enter a correspondence template
for the email message body. Click the Open icon, to create a
new correspondence or to open the correspondence that you specified.
- From the Default preference list, enable or disable the
email channel for all the users in your application.
This value is displayed as the default option for the email channel when users see
their notification preferences at run time. They can update the preferences as
- Click Save.