Ensure that users of your Cosmos React applications can view relevant messages by adding a feed source to their activity feed. For example, you can add an external feed source, so that customer service representatives (CSRs) that work with finances can see posts about currency rates.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App.
- Click Classes.
- In the text field, enter Rule-Pulse, and then open the Rule-Pulse rule.
- On the list of Pulse instances, open the instance for which you want to edit
the feed sources:
- To edit how Pulse displays in your application dashboard, open pyDashboardFeed.
- To edit how Pulse displays in cases, open pyCaseFeed.
- Optional: To give the Pulse gadget a custom name in your application, in the Display label field, enter a label.
- Select the Allow users to add posts check box.If you leave the check box clear, users can view Pulse posts, but cannot post any messages.
- If users can add Pulse posts, configure post visibility:
- In the Context Key field, enter the context in which users can add their posts.
- In the list of post types, for each post type, in the Visibility section, select when you want posts of this type to display in the Pulse gadget:
- To make the messages always visible, select Always.
- To make the messages visible only in specified circumstances, select Existing condition, and then enter a condition.
- To hide the messages, select Never.
- Optional: To add more feed sources, in the Configure additional pulse
feeds section, click Add pulse feed, and
then specify the feed source:
- In the Name field, enter the name of the feed source that you want to add.
- Optional: To display messages from the feed source every time a user opens a view that includes the Pulse gadget, select the Display pulse feed by default check box.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.