- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Pulse feed record configuration section, in the Label field, enter a short description for the feed source that you want to create.
- In the Apply to field, select a class to which this feed source applies.
- In the Add to ruleset field, select the name of the ruleset that contains the feed source.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Feed label field, enter a description for the new
feed.By default, the system populates the feed label with the label that you provide in the Label field in step 2.
- In the Data page field, enter the data page that retrieves the messages for the feed.
- In the fields that appear based on the data page that you choose, configure additional parameters.
- Click Save.
Configuring Pulse feed sources for Cosmos React.This procedure applies to standard Pega Platform applications. For applications based on Cosmos React, see