Improve work processing in your application by creating top-level case types
that visualize business processes. When you visualize a business process, you can conveniently
divide the process into phases, and then track and manage work with greater
For example, you can create a top-level case type that represents a hiring
process, and then reuse the type every time when you want to process a job application from a
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types.
- In the header of the Case types section, click
- In the Case type name field, enter a name for the case
- In the Type list, select Standard.
- Optional: To reuse assets from another case type, click Advanced, and then
in the Reuse assets from list, select a case type.
- Click Next.