Creating a top-level case type
Improve work processing in your application by creating top-level case types that visualize business processes. When you visualize a business process, you can conveniently divide the process into phases, and then track and manage work with greater ease.For example, you can create a top-level case type that represents a hiring process, and then reuse the type every time when you want to process a job application from a new candidate.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- In the header of the Case types section, click New.
- In the Case type name field, enter a name for the case type.
- In the Type list, select Standard.
- Optional: To reuse assets from another case type, click Advanced, and then in the Reuse assets from list, select a case type.
- Click Next.
- Divide work into phases by adding stages to your case type. For more information, see Creating a primary stage.
- Create child case types that represent dependencies that you resolve before the top-level case type can reach the resolution. For more information, see Creating a child case type.
Previous topic Case types Next topic Creating a child case type