Enable automatic creation of a child case type each time that a parent case is created.
Ensure that you open the correct version of your case type if it has multiple parent case types. The instantiation details for a child case type are unique to each parent case type.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Settings tab, click
- Select the Automatically by system when check box.
- Click Parent case starts.
- Optional: To refine the conditions that control whether a case is created, press the Down Arrow key in the Allow only when field, and then select the name of a when condition.
- Click Save.